1. Zoe is so bored with her revision that she starts to flick through her textbook. She notices that 642 digits in total make up the figures numbering the bottom of the pages, and that 447 of those digits occur after the page she is on. What is the number of the next page of Zoe’s book?
2. What connects enemy, chess piece and likeness?
3. Which former children’s TV presenter MET ARK BAT?
4. Which of these is the odd one out: Zulu, Somali, North African, South African?
5. Starting with E, add a letter and shuffle to make a new word each time until you reach TUMBLER.