@K CFFBJ 8 9I<<Q< =FI @MFIP JGI@EK<I
(%*' Doncaster Bona Fide
– Irish raider has something to find on official figures but has won two of her three starts and is open to further improvement. She is a possible but the vote goes to She is a consistent performer at this level and posted another solid effort in a similar event at Newmarket. Just behind her was
who has since gone on to finish third in a Group Three at SaintCloud. She is also one for the short list.
– Aine O’Connor has built up a good partnership with and they look the pair to beat. The selection has been successful in three of her last four starts and won a shade cosily last time, suggesting she can defy a 6lb rise. held her form well last season and is an obvious threat. Her second in a Grade Two Sandown contest reads well in the context of this race.
MAID TO REMEMBER.
Queen Of Time, (%,'
Wincanton LITTERALE CI If You Say Run )%',
Doncaster LIBRISA BREEZE
– A competitive renewal and Dean Ivory’s speedster is suggested. He has been plying his trade at a much higher level and, as a Group One winner, should make his presence felt in this sort of company after a disappointing effort at Ascot. finished in front of him at the Berkshire track and is another that will welcome the easier grade. Of the three-year-olds,
has improved for being gelded, boasts a course and distance success and may still be progressing.
– This is likely to end up as a match between
and with preference for the former. The latter
Laugh A Minute
BAGS GROOVE Secret Investor
impressed on his return when winning a Grade Two Chepstow hurdle and has reportedly schooled well over fences. However, the selection has the advantage of experience having won a competitive novice chase at Ffos Las.
– This looks a good opportunity for providing it does not get too soft. He has slipped to a favourable mark and will strip fitter for his recent outing at Market Rasen. Stablemate was twice narrowly denied a decent prize last season and cannot be dismissed. Nor can This sort of track plays to his strengths as he showed when making all to score at Kempton last year.
– Nicky Henderson may hold the key to this race. His breezed to victory on her Kempton return, proving that she had trained on from last season. She is in receipt of 6lb from stablemate
but that may not be enough. The selection went through last season unbeaten, improving with each run, and his season culminated with an impressive performance in an Aintree Grade One. The likelihood is that there is more to come.
)%+' SENAM Aintree
Hell’s Kitchen. *%'' HAVE A DREAM *%(, ROMAIN DE Warriors Tale Wincanton Verdana Blue Doncaster
– John Gosden has won this five times and could make it six courtesy of
His wide draw is a concern but he did look better than a handicapper when scoring easily at Epsom in April. Another easy winner was at Goodwood. He looks capable of defying a 6lb rise and confirming the form with and who followed him home.
Wolf Country Seafarer WE ROYAL LINE.
SILVER BULLET: A drop in class should see Librisa Breeze dominate