SNOOP’S BILLIONAIRE BACON
INGREDIENTS: 100g packed; light brown sugar; 1tsp cracked black pepper; 1tsp red pepper flakes; 8 slices thick-cut bacon METHOD:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
[200°C], with a rack in the top third of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, place a wire rack on top of the foil, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
3. Lay the bacon slices on the rack. Spread the brown sugar mixture evenly over the bacon.
4. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through the baking time to ensure even cooking. The bacon is done when it’s crispy and glazed.
5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and cool the bacon for five minutes on the rack. Serve warm.