TWICE AS NICE
Cobham House is a most attractive Grade II Listed Regency house built circa 1830 and is of classical design with a fine central door case and portico. The property takes its name from a former Lord of the Manor, Sir John Oldcastle, later Lord Cobham, who took part in the Lollard uprising of 1440 and who was eventually captured and executed.
Meticulously renovated and extended, Cobham House is now presented to an exacting standard with exceptional fixtures and fittings throughout including Miele integrated appliances, hand-crafted joinery and high quality contemporary bathroom fittings.
The accommodation provides flexibility in its use and is designed for entertaining guests on a large scale, if required. A wonderful light and spacious family room is of particular note, creating a brilliant space for informal dining and relaxation with access onto a fully enclosed and beautifully sheltered courtyard for alfresco dining.
Cobham Lodge, the two bedroom guest house, provides independent private accommodation away from the main house with a large open plan living/kitchen room, and two double en suite bedrooms and the same high quality cabinetry, appliances and bathroom fittings as the main house.