I would like to present a slightly different viewpoint on this year’s evo Car of the Year selections (issue 244):
1. Ugliest car of the year: Honda Civic Type R. From certain angles it looks worse than a Fiat Multipla!
2. Worst name of the year: Chiron [pictured above]. In Greek, ‘chiron’ actually means ‘worst’.
3. The most useless option: the Peugeot 208 Gti’s two-colour paint job. Rumour has it that next year the French firm will add a third colour to the scheme and rebrand from ‘Peugeot’ to ‘Peacock’.
4. The mechanic's choice of the year: Alfa Romeo Giulia. So reliable that you will need a second car for everyday use…
5. Heavyweight of the year: Bentley Continental GT. At 2169kg, it has a mass 2.5 times that of an Elise!
Maybe you could consider adding these categories to your list for next year.
Keep up the good work! George Tsapogas, Athens, Greece