1. Which two comedians recently returned to BBC2 for a second series of their …Gone Fishing programme?
2. Boston is the capital of which US state?
3. Which pop music legend was born Robert Zimmerman?
4. Which grammatical part of speech refers to words that name a person, animal or object?
5. What is a rabbit’s underground burrow called?
6. Baby Doc’ Duvalier was president of which Caribbean country?
7. How many strings does a ukulele have?
8. Which Irish novelist wrote Ulysses?
9. Which measurement is equal to 6 feet in depth?
10. Which cord connects the embryo to the placenta?