1. Which English comedian and actress recently explored modern womanhood in a three-part Channel 4 documentary?
2. What do the initials RNLI stand for?
3. What is the capital of Peru?
4. In 2004, which Russian tennis player became the youngest Wimbledon singles winner at the age of 17 years and 75 days?
5. In which county is Epping?
6. Which European country had a queen called Beatrix from 1980-2013?
7. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Cats is based on a book by which poet?
8. In the Christian calendar, what is the first day of Lent?
9. How is the 24,901.8 mile long circle whose plane is perpendicular to the Earth’s axis known?
10. What is the largest continent?