1. For which film was Gary Oldman awarded the 2018 Best Actor BAFTA?
2. Which Scottish loch is associated with sightings of a monster?
3. Which corrosionresistant alloy of iron, chromium and nickel is widely used for making cutlery and kitchen utensils?
4. Which mythical animal resembles a white horse with one long horn on its forehead?
5. What is the longest river in France?
6. Which notoriously cruel Roman emperor is said to have been responsible for the deaths of two wives and of his mother? 7. By what name was Russian-born entertainer Asa Yoelson, star of The Jazz Singer, better known?
8. Which wooden ‘religious offering’ allowed the Greeks to get inside the walls of Troy?
9. Which Olympic event takes place over a course 26 miles 385 yards long?
10. What name is given to the closure of a workplace by an employer to prevent employees from working?
Q1 - Gary Oldman