1. Which 1980s TV crime drama starred Michael Brandon and Glynis Barber as the titular detectives?
2. In which men’s team golf competition do professionals from Europe and the USA compete every two years?
3. Which British political group became the Conservative Party under Robert Peel?
4. What is the largest city in China?
5. Which gas makes up about 78 per cent of the earth’s atmosphere by volume?
6. In which sport do cross-country runners have to find their way using a map and a compass?
7. Which English actress, whose films included Blithe Spirit and The V.I.P.s, was famous for playing eccentrics?
8. Of which European country is Sofia the capital?
9. With which musical instrument was Paul Tortelier associated?
10. Which plant is Saint Patrick said to have used to explain the Holy Trinity?
Q1 - Michael Brandon