The Career Review recommendations:
1. A new career development model should bring definition to the variety of career services.
2. Services and education should develop, recognise and accredit skills and habits essential for the future world of work.
3. Individuals should be involved in identifying what they need, leading to flexible and personalised career services.
4. There should be dedicated curriculum time for experiential work-related learning in all settings.
5. Career services should be delivered within communities.
6. People should have meaningful opportunities to experience and understand what fair work is.
7. Enhanced digital services and online tools should be inspiring and accurate.
8. Roles across career services should be more clearly defined.
9. Effectiveness and impact should be measured using a suite of integrated outcome-based measures.
10. A coalition should be established to implement the recommendations and ensure coherence.