Know your famous faces? Take our celebrity quiz to see if you’re a real star spotter
1. JLS star JB Gill spoke to us about walking which Kent river from Lenham, near Maidstone, to Thanet?
2. Actress Claire Sweeney starred in panto in Tunbridge Wells this year. Which Channel 4 soap did she start her career on?
3. Davina Mccall and Jeremy Vine booked into which town’s literary festival?
4. Sally Lindsay starred in the Marlowe Theatre’s pantomime this year. Can you name the character she played in Coronation Street?
5. Hollywood director Danny Boyle staged his Pages of the Sea event on Folkestone beach - can you name his film starring Leonardo Dicaprio and the year it was made?
6. Which chart topping singer was spotted at an Italian restaurant in Maidstone while in town to film Jools Holland’s Hootenanny?
7. Darling Buds of May star Pam Ferris starred as Mother Christmas at a Christmas festival in Elham. Can you name the author of the Darling Buds of May books?
8. Harry Redknapp won ITV’S I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! But which bygone Kent star did his wife Sandra reveal she calls him?
9. Masterchef star and Whitstable resident Gregg Wallace launched his first theatre tour this year. What was his job before he went into TV?
10. Celebrity chef Tom Kerridge held his Pub in the Park festival in the county. But which former Medway celebrity chef did he train under?
11. Britain’s oldest gorilla, Babydoll, died at Howletts Wild Animal Park. How old was she?
12. Peter Andre and comedian Joe Pasquale teamed up for some filming in the county?
But what were they filming?
Kooks filmed their latest video in Margate this autumn. Can you name the two singles that put them in the Top 10 in the UK for the first time in 2005?
14. Danny Beard starred in Sevenoaks as what producers said was the country’s first what?
15. Sir Ian Mckellen announced he was going to do what for the first time next year?
16. Paloma Faith headlined the Forest Live concerts at Bedgebury Pinetum - which TV talent show was she a judge on?
17. Which MP was set fire to as the Edenbridge effigy this year?
18. Sophie Ellis Bextor appeared at the Canterbury Festival. Can you name her famous mum and the TV show she used to present?
19. Mums across the UK celebrated as Tom Hardy read a Cbeebies bedtime story. Who was the Kent celeb to follow him?
20. War Horse author Michael Morpurgo visited Folkestone. Who directed the film version of his book War Horse?
21. Which band curated a day of the Wheels and Fins Festival in Thanet this year?
22. The nation watched as Love Island star from Swanley Jack Fincham coupled up with Dani Dyer. But what job did Jack do before appearing on the show?
23. What unlikely item which artist Tracey Emin is yet to use went on display?
24. What anniversary did the Leeds Castle Classical Concert celebrate this year?
25. Which singing star was paid tribute to with a world record attempt - Wuthering Heights Day - in Folkestone?