1. Which National Trust owned garden near Sundridge is one of the highest gardens in Kent?
2. Amateur detective Simon Templar was known by which nickname?
3. Which horse won the 2018 Grand National?
4. Which character did the late Richard Harris play in the Harry Potter films?
5. Which Scottish city hosts what is claimed to be the world’s largest arts festival?
6. Name the 2017 Christmas No.1
7. During which month is Thanksgiving Day in the US?
8 What does the festival of Diwali celebrate?
9. Who thought that everyone would be famous for 15 minutes?
10. Who was manager of Arsenal immediately before Arsene Wenger took over?
11. How many sides does a nonagon have?
12. Who won GB’S first gold at the Rio Olympics?
13. Which Claude played The Invisible Man 1933 movie?
14. Which Coronation Street couple remarried the week that Charles and Camilla married?
15. Which political party was led by Paddy Ashdown and Charles Kennedy?
16. Bob Hawke and Paul Keating were prime ministers of which country? 17. In which ocean is Fiji? 18. What is the principal seaside resort on the North Norfolk coast?
19. Which Keith did Nicole Kidman marry in 2006? 20. In which county is Eton? 21. In which year did the American Civil War start?
22. Which play features the lines ‘If Music Be The Food Of Love’?
23. In which country is Split? 24. What letter does a single dot represent in Morse Code?
25. Who was Prime Minister 50 years ago today?