1. What film starts with the words: “Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport”? 2. Which Muppet plays Charles Dickens in the Muppet Christmas Carol?
3. What is it Clarence Odbody wants to get in It’s a Wonderful Life? 4. Actor James Caan plays Buddy’s father in the movie Elf. Can you name the character he played in The Godfather?
5. Tim Burton directed the Nightmare Before Christmas. Can you name the Bond actress who starred in his film Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children?
6. Leonardo Dicaprio stars in The Revenant on New Year’s Day. Can you name the year he starred in Romeo and Juliet?
7. Kurt Russell stars in the new Netflix, Christmas Chronicles, with a cameo from his wife, Goldie Hawn. Can you name the other film they have starred in together?
8. Bill Murray stars in Scrooged. Can you name the role he turned down which
Tom Hanks took in 1994?
9. Hugh Jackman stars in one of the biggest grossing films of the year, The Greatest Showman. Whose life is the film about?
10. Emily Blunt is currently starring in Mary Poppins Returns with Meryl Streep, who plays Mary’s cousin, Topsy-turvy Poppins. What film did they star in together in 2006?
Craig David and, right, Ryan Thomas