1. Which Canadian crime drama adapted from the novels of Giles Blunt and starring Billy Campbell has returned for a second series on BBC Four?
2. Which comedy chat show host is presenting a new ITV series about the Little Heroes of Great Ormond Street Hospital?
3. What is the title of the latest album from US band The Internet?
4. In which new film does John Cho play David, a father trying to find his missing teenage daughter?
5. Dorothy Malone and Ryan O’Neal were among the stars of which 1960s US soap opera, based on a novel by Grace Metalious?
6. The soundtrack to which film, featuring performances from Lily James and Cher, recently went to Number One in the UK Albums Chart?
7. Which late singer and actress played Vannah Jackson, a successful TV producer, in the 1995 film Waiting to Exhale?
8. Which new Channel 4 sitcom stars Stephen Mangan as Richard, a therapist who is attempting to relaunch his career online?
9. Which Italian Eurodance band’s hits of the 1990s included U Got 2 Let the Music and Move On Baby?
10. In which new film does Melissa McCarthy play a detective on the trail of a serial killer whose targets are the stars of a 1980s TV puppet show?