1. Which former Torchwood star played Prince Albert in the recent Channel 5 dramadocumentary Albert: The Power Behind Victoria?
2. Jenna Coleman and Ewen Leslie are among the stars of which new BBC1 drama, adapted from a novel by Helen FitzGerald?
3. Which singer teamed up with David Guetta to release the recent single Goodbye, featuring Nicki Minaj and Willy William?
4. Which new film stars Joaquin Phoenix as late cartoonist John Callahan, and is based on his memoir of the same name?
5. Fern Britton hosted which daytime TV cookery show from 1994 to 2000?
6. Cry Pretty is the title of the latest album from which US country singer?
7. Which 1991 film starred Harrison Ford as a former New York lawyer struggling with his memory, speech and mobility after a shooting?
8. Who presented the recent BBC1 documentary Drowning in Plastic?
9. Which song, originally performed by the Beatles, was late singer Joe Cocker’s only Number One hit, in October 1968?
10. Which actress plays Starr, who witnesses the death of her friend at the hands of a police officer in the new film The Hate U Give?