1. Which two American actors star as a duo of assassins called the ‘Sisters brothers’ in a recent film of that name?
2. Viola Davis plays criminal defence professor Annalise Keating in which drama series?
3. Which 2016 romcom ‘threequel’ featured an appearance from pop superstar Ed Sheeran?
4. Which American singer-songwriter had a hit in 1997 with the James Bond theme song Tomorrow Never Dies?
5. What is the title of the new Netflix documentary series narrated by Sir David Attenborough?
6. Which British actor plays The General in Sky’s Curfew, an action series about a group of amateur drivers who compete in an illegal street race?
7. What is the title of the latest single by LSD, the supergroup formed by Labrinth, Sia and Diplo?
8. Which new drama on BBC Two is set in late-1980s New York and features characters called Blanca, Elektra and Angel?
9. Which First lady was portrayed, in an Oscarnominated performance, by Natalie Portman in 2016?
10. What is the title of singer, actor and broadcaster Michael Ball’s latest charttopping album?