1. Which BBC drama series sees DI Helen Weeks drawn into the two most testing cases of her career, as she begins her journey towards motherhood?
2. Paul Rudd returns as which superhero among many, in the recent Marvel film Avengers: Endgame?
3. Which Canadian actress starred as Kate Austen, one of several plane crash survivors, in the 2004-2010 JJ Abrams TV series Lost?
4. Which BBC 1920s gang-crime drama,
set in Birmingham and starring Cillian Murphy, is returning for a fifth series?
5. Which Disney princess is played by Naomi Scott in a new live-action remake of a 1992 animation?
6. What is the title of the recent film, written and directed by Jonah Hill, which stars Sunny Suljic as a 13 year-old Los Angeles boy?
7. Which Russianborn American singer-songwriter created the theme song You’ve Got Time for comedydrama series Orange Is the New Black?
8. What is the latest single from hiphop artist Lil Nas X, which recently reached Number One in the UK Chart?
9. Which English electronic music duo recently released their ninth studio album entitled No Geography?
10. The Shadows had a UK Number One in 1960 with which instrumental tune, later sampled by hip-hop group The Sugarhill Gang?