1. In which BBC One documentary series are Hugh FearnleyWhittingstall and Anita Rani shedding light on a major environmental issue?
2. Which new Channel 4 comedy series, set in the 1880s, stars Matt Berry as a detective with one eyebrow?
3. Which out-of-this-world action film sequel features two new agents played by Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth?
4. Which Emmy Award-winning actress plays June in the Dystopian Channel 4 drama The handmaid’s Tale, now in its third series?
5. In which horror film, released earlier this year, did Oscarwinning actress Lupita Nyong’o play a mother whose family is terrorised by their doppelgangers?
6. Which US cop show ran from 1981 to 1988 and starred Sharon Gless and Tyne Daly as a detective duo?
7. What is the name of Killing Eve star Jodie Comer’s misled but manipulative character in the BBC drama Doctor Foster?
8. Which charttopping sensation played fictional popstar Ashley O in a recent episode of Netflix’s Black Mirror?
9. Which awardwinning 1989 film starred Robin Williams as inspiration English teacher John Keating?
10. Which new British comedy-drama stars Bill Nighy as a Scrabble-obsessed father searching for his missing son?