1. Which New Zealand actress starred as Xena: Warrior Princess in the 1995-2001 TV series of the same name?
2. Sean Bean starred as Tom Hammond, leader of a lawen forcing gang, in the first series of which US crime drama on Channel 5?
3. Which Dave comedy show sees its comedian host discussing his every fear and anxiety with a panel of guests?
4. Which American actress is best known for her award-winning performance as inmate Piper Chapman in Orange is the New Black?
5. What is the title of the Sky One comedy-drama which stars Extras actress Ashley Jensen as a glamorous amateur detective?
6. Which 1951 filmnoir drama, based on the Gerald Butler novel Mad with Much Heart, starred Ida Lupino and Robert Ryan?
7. The cast of which recent BBC series about the family of an abused child actor includes Babou Ceesay, Jill Halfpenny and Rebecca Front?
8. What is the title of the new Quentin Tarantino film starring Leonardo DICAPRIO, Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie?
9. Which actress returns to the villainous role of Maleficent in a sequel due for release this autumn?
10. Which song by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber recently spent eight weeks at the top of the UK Chart?