Upgrade your Mac to macOS Mojave
Roman Loyola’s instructions explain how to upgrade
If after reading our review on page 4 you want to upgrade your operating system to Mojave, here’s what to do. First though, you should back up your
Mac’s data. Once that’s done, you need to connect to a reliable (and preferably reasonably fast) Internet connection to download the software. The installation takes several minutes to download and install, so prepare accordingly.
1. Here is the link to the macOS Mojave Apple Store web page: fave.co/2QY0NkN. Click on it, and the page will open in your browser.
2. Click on the View in the Mac App Store button. This will open Mojave in the App Store.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Once the installation starts, you can let it run unattended, but check in every few minutes to see if a button needs to be click on an option needs to be selected.
5. The Mac will restart to finish the installation. Once it’s done, you can log in and start using your Mac.