1E. RUSSIAN TWIST
• Sit on the floor with your knees bent and hands clasped at your chest.
• Lean back slightly and lift both feet a few inches.
• Keeping your back straight and core engaged, rotate your entire torso to your right as far as you can.
• Pause, then rotate your entire torso to the left as far as you can.
• Continue rotating back and forth. TAKE ON MCINTYRE’S FULL T-MINUS 30 PROGRAMME TODAY. YOU CAN ALSO STREAM AND SWEAT THROUGH HUNDREDS OF OTHER LIVE AND ON-DEMAND WORKOUTS AT OPENFIT.COM