● A portion of leftover new potatoes, roughly mashed up and fried in a teaspoon of olive oil with a couple of chopped leftover sausages, tomatoes and parsley, and topped with rocket.
● A slice of rye bread spread with half a ripe mashed avocado and topped with two grilled bacon rashers.
● Two tablespoons of oats, 10-15 almonds and some Greek yogurt with raspberries and a dash of cinnamon. Couldn’t be quicker!
● Leftover cooked rice* fried in a little olive oil with two rashers of back bacon, chopped, and a couple of eggs scrambled up in it.
● Baked sweet potato (microwave for speed!) with scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms.
● Almond milk, oats, hemp protein powder, berries and Greek yogurt whizzed up into a smoothie (maybe add some spinach or kale… or is that pushing it?)
*Any rice you have left over after cooking a meal should be whizzed straight into the fridge to cool down quickly and used within 24 hours. Cooked rice can easily be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.