HOW MANY DID YOU GET RIGHT?
Tiger Woods 1. Who scored a hat-trick in the 1966 football World Cup Final?
A) Bobby Charlton B) Geoff Hurst
2. Who has held the men’s 100m sprint world record since 2009?
A) Usain Bolt B) Justin Gatlin
3. Which two boxers fought the
Thrilla in Manila?
A) Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
B) Muhammad Ali and George
4. Who was the last British woman to win the Wimbledon ladies’ singles title?
A) Sue Barker B) Virginia Wade
5. At which racecourse is the Grand National traditionally held? 1. A 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. B 8. A 9. A 10. B
4. A 5. A 6. A 7. B 8. B 9. A 10. A 8. B 9. A 10. A 7. What are the names of Marge and Homer Simpson’s three children?
A) Bart, Lisa and Maggie B) Bart, Lenny and Jessica
8. Who created the character James Bond?
A) Ian Fleming B) Cubby Broccoli
9. What is the best-selling album of all time?
A) Thriller by Michael Jackson B) 21 by Adele 10. What nationality was Charlie Chaplin?
A) American B) British
A) Aintree B) Newmarket
6. How many balls are bowled in a standard cricket over?
A) 8 B) 6
7. Who was the first British cyclist to win the Tour de France?
A) Bradley Wiggins B) Mark Cavendish 8. Who are the reigning FIFA Women’s World Cup holders?
A) Japan B) USA
9. How old was Tiger Woods when he won his first major?
A) 21 B) 23
10. For which event did Dina Asher-Smith win her 2016 Bronze Olympic medal?
A) Women’s 4X100m relay B) Women’s 200m
Cricket 9. A 10. B
1. Name the fictional city Batman calls home?
A) Gotham B) Metropolis
2. Which film received a joint record 14 nominations at the 2017 Oscars?
A) Moonlight B) La La Land
3. Which American actress played Mrs Thatcher in the film The Iron Lady?
A) Meryl Streep B) Sigourney Weaver
4. Which 2019 film became the highestgrossing ever?
A) Toy Story 4 B) Avengers: Endgame
5. Tyrion Lannister is a returning character in which hit TV series?
A) House of Cards B) Game of Thrones
6. Who narrated the BBC One natural history TV series The Blue Planet?
A) Sir David Attenborough B) Sir Michael Palin 10. A
2. B 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. B
6. A 7. A 8. B 9. A 10. B 1. Who said: “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words”?
A) Greta Thunberg B) Billie Eilish
2. Who became President of Brazil in 2019? A) Jair Bolsonaro B) Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva 3. Where was Meghan, Duchess of Sussex born?
A) Toronto B) Los Angeles
4. In which industry does Huawei principally work?
A) Telecommunications B) Pharmaceuticals 5. Jacinda Ardern is the Prime
Minister of which
A) India B) New
6. About which issue does Malala
Yousafzai famously campaign?
Education B) Child
7. Which famous
Parisian landmark went up in flames in April 2019?
A) Notre Dame B) The Louvre
8. Which was the first Asian country to legalise same-sex marriage?
A) Thailand B) Taiwan
9. Where are the European Parliament’s headquarters?
A) Strasbourg B) Luxembourg
10. Under which US President did Hillary Clinton serve as Secretary of State?
A) Bill Clinton B) Barack Obama
Jacinda 1. How many prime numbers are there under 20?
A) 6 B) 8
2. How many centimetres make up an inch? A) 2.54 B) 2.45
3. Which chess pieces can’t move in a straight line?
A) Knights B) Pawns 4. When is International Women’s Day?
A) March 8th B) March 4th
5. How many teeth does an average adult human have?
A) 28 B) 32
6. What is the world’s largest religion?
A) Islam B) Christianity
7. How many times do a clock’s hands overlap in a day?
A) 23 B) 22
8. Which company holds the record for most tyres manufactured in a year?
A) Lego B) Goodyear
9. Which Italian city hosts one of the Big Four fashion weeks?
A) Rome B) Milan
10. Which are the two main ingredients in coq au vin?
A) Chicken and wine B) Beef and paprika