Practical Sportsbikes (UK)

Emma Airey, Head of RH Insurance, advises on insuring a special like this CBR1100XX

- Call 0333 043 3911 or visit rhsspecial­istinsuran­

“RH Insurance is happy to quote for modified bikes (including those with supercharg­ed engines*) provided the owner is able to provide a copy of a current MOT certificat­e and, if requested, (which would be the case for this CBR1100XX as it’s been modified) an engineer’s report plus photos. RH considers requests for insurance on an individual basis and we’re happy to discuss your requiremen­ts on the phone.” (*Subject to full modificati­on details being within criteria. Depending on the full risk details an appropriat­e load to the premium would be applied).

 ??  ??
 ??  ??

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK