Doc­u­ments you’ll need

RiDE (UK) - - Travel -

Pass­port Must be valid for at least six months be­yond en­try. UK, USA, Cana­dian and EU Cit­i­zens do not re­quire a visa

UK Driv­ing Li­cence and In­ter­na­tional Driv­ing Per­mit UK rid­ers should take their UK driv­ing li­cence. Out­side the EU, get an In­ter­na­tional Driv­ing Per­mit. V5C Ve­hi­cle Reg­is­tra­tion Doc­u­ment For your own mo­tor­cy­cle to tem­po­rar­ily im­port your bike.

In­sur­ance Your UK mo­tor­cy­cle in­sur­ance will cover you in Ice­land. Re­mem­ber to have travel in­sur­ance in place — your EHIC is valid here too.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.