Doc­u­ments you’ll need

RiDE (UK) - - Travel -

Pass­port Must be valid for six months past en­try and you will need a Ta­jik Visa. A spe­cial per­mit is needed for Pamir High­way. Ob­tain in Dushanbe from Mi­gra­tion Po­lice or when ap­ply­ing for Visa. Driv­ing Li­cence Take UK driv­ing li­cence and In­ter­na­tional Driv­ing Per­mit from the RAC, AA or Post Of­fice. V5C Ve­hi­cle Reg­is­tra­tion You’ll need the orig­i­nal to tem­po­rar­ily im­port your bike. Bike In­sur­ance No UK in­surer will cover your bike in Ta­jik­istan. You will have to get lo­cal in­sur­ance at the border, third-party only. In­sur­ance Travel and med­i­cal, for treat­ment and repa­tri­a­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.