Fridge freezer causes house fire

Rossendale Free Press - - News -

CREWS at­tended an in­ci­dent when a fridge freezer caught fire on Sun­day, Oc­to­ber 21.

Two fire en­gines from Bacup and Rawten­stall at­tended the fire at a home on Bank­field Street in Bacup. They said they were called out shortly af­ter 2.30pm.

In a state­ment, Lan­cashire fire and res­cue ser­vice said: “Fire­fight­ers equipped with breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus used one hose reel and a ven­ti­la­tion unit to ex­tin­guish the fire.”

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.