Rossendale Free Press
1. What was the name of comedian Benny Hill’s ‘fastest milkman in the west’?
2. Followers of which religion worship in a synagogue?
3. Of which country is Tripoli the capital?
4. Which Welsh actor and star of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf married Elizabeth Taylor twice?
5. In which West Midlands city was a cathedral opened in 1962 retaining the ruins of the original cathedral bombed in 1940?
6. Which French naval officer and underwater explorer is famous for such films as The Silent World and The Living Sea?
7. Which British dramatist, composer and actor wrote the play Hay Fever and the song “Mad Dogs and Englishmen”?
8. What was the kingdom of the Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes formed in 1918 subsequently named?
9. Which chemical element is represented by the symbol Si?
10. In which Californian city can the Golden Gate Bridge be found?