Rossendale Free Press
1. Which comedian presented ITV’s Alien Fun Capsule?
2. Of what is linguistics the study?
3. In which Italian city is the Brera Palace situated?
4. In Arthurian legend, which knight of the round table failed in the quest for the Holy Grail because of his love for Guinevere?
5. In everyday language, what is the time taken by the earth to complete one revolution around the sun?
6. Which British novelist and poet wrote Tess of the D’Urbervilles?
7. Which mathematical term describes a quantity larger than any that can be specified?
8. In which county is Dartmoor situated?
9. What do the initials NHS stand for?
10. With which sport are the Harlem Globetrotters associated?