Rossendale Free Press
1. Who played Sarah Hills in EastEnders and Janey Harper in the BBC sitcom My Family?
2. Who was the Norse god of thunder?
3. Which European country is known as Suomi in its native language?
4. Which word describes a fear of enclosed places?
5. Who wrote the overture Fingal’s Cave?
6. Which British adventure novelist wrote King Solomon’s Mines?
7. In which European country is the town of Ypres situated?
8. Which two countries comprise the Iberian Peninsula?
9. Which unit of electromotive force is represented by the symbol V?
10. With which instrument was jazz musician Miles Davis associated?