Rossendale Free Press
1. Which band fronted by Mike Scott had a hit in 1985 with The Whole of the Moon?
2. What is the currency unit of Belgium before the euro?
3. What is the capital of Iceland?
4. In which part of the body would you find the iris?
5. In which continent is the Republic of Senegal located?
6. Which British novelist wrote The Rachel Papers and The Moronic Inferno?
7. Which amphitheatre in Rome is 188 metres long and
156 metres wide?
8. Who are more likely to suffer from colour blindness, men or women?
9. Which slapstick policemen featured in several silent films produced by Mack Sennett?
10. The mountain range known as the Pyrenees lies between which two major European countries?