1. Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson and Nicolas Cage are all voicing different versions of the same superhero in which new animated film?
2. Which city in Florida is closest to the Walt Disney World complex?
3. In which country did gymkhanas originate?
4. What sort of device was patented by Isaac Merrit Singer in 1851?
5. Which instrument is used in surveying to measure horizontal and vertical angles?
6. What was the pen name of Bulldog Drummond author H C McNeile?
7. Which British ice dancers, who won gold medals at the 1984 Olympics, were famous for their Barnum and Bolero routines?
8. What was the surname of the French brothers who invented the hot-air balloon?
9. Who wrote The Two Gentlemen of Verona and Love’s Labour’s Lost?
10. Which famous American baseball player was known as the Sultan of Swat?
Q1 - Jake Johnson