1. Four friends find a bag of fresh blackberries, which they agree to share equally. When no one is looking, Jared removes a third — more than his proper share. Jake sneaks a third of the remaining berries and, later, Rosie does the same. When Jenna gets to the bag, she takes her original rightful share, leaving five berries behind. How many blackberries were in the bag to begin with?
2. What connects duck, spectacles and century?
3. Which England Rugby World Cup player may redevelop HARDLINE SLUM?
4. Which is the odd one out: Play Misty For Me, Magnum Force, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Unforgiven?
5. Using the chemical symbols, how may one bring about indium, sulphur, titanium, gallium and tellurium?