1. Isaac, Josh, Clarissa and Cameron are playing poker. The value of each of their chips is in the ratio 1:5:17:21. If Cameron’s chips add up to £5 more than Isaac’s, what is the value of Clarissa’s chips?
2. What connects mobile, nursing and stately?
3. Which illustrator may have used ERASABLE RUBY DYE?
4. Which is the odd one out: Romulus and Remus, Castor and Pollux, Phobos and Deimos, Scylla and Charybdis?
5. Starting with A, add a letter and shuffle to make a new word each time until you reach SECTARIAN.