1. At Iona’s retirement party, one half minus eight of the attendees were relatives, 13 were work colleagues and one-fifth plus nine were old school friends. If three gatecrashers also turned up, how many people were in attendance at Iona’s party in total?
2. What connects weight, number and kitten?
3. Which Abba hit may FAN DRONE?
4. Which is the odd one out: Hebrides, Faeroes, Wight, Lindisfarne?
5. Which three-letter word completes the following longer words: s---e, ---t, ro---y, ---get?
SOLUTION: PULLOUT BACK PAGE