Scottish Daily Mail
1. Which Scots castle is the most besieged in Britain having been targeted 23 times – Stirling or Edinburgh?
2. Which ancient tree in the churchyard of a Perthshire village is said to have had a trunk with a 53ft circumference before its great age caused it to split?
3. What is the common name of the dainty flower that starts to emerge
across the country at this time of year and has its own Scottish festival?
4. In which county do you find Boleside, Caddonfoot and Broadmeadows?
5. Which town in Caithness was ‘dry’ from 1922 to 1945 following a community vote?
6. Who is honoured by the smallest category A listed ‘building’ in Edinburgh?