1. The Battle of Stirling Bridge took place in which year?
2. In which band did Annie Lennox start her career?
3. What is the name of the highest village in Scotland?
4. Which viaduct runs past the hill where Bonnie Prince Charlie raised the Stuart standard in 1745?
5. Where can you find the Prentice Pillar?
6. Where were the first Scottish Kings, the Kings of Dalriada, anointed?
7. Where was the first Carnegie library opened in 1883?
8. Which brand of whisky did Queen Elizabeth II use to launch aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth?
9. Which Scottish castle played an MI6 base in the James Bond film The World is Not Enough?
10. Which Scottish Formula One motor racing driver has won the most Grand Prix?