Spend some quality time in the garden
1. Shepherds Hut Scotland - handmade by cabinetmaker Jack Roots. Your exact requirements created through Jack’s hands bespoke. Iron wheels/roadtow trailer, underfloor heating, handmade furniture. Near Linlithgow. sh.scot[email protected]mail.com. Tel: 07546 891193, www.shepherdshutscotland.co.uk
2. Here an arched wooden pergola has been constructed with a large raised planter alongside, complete with trellis for training climbing plants. Contact Gardens Galore to discuss your garden project. Tel: 01738 553014, www.gardensgalorescotland.co.uk
3. Overgrown pond or lochan? Too much aquatic weed? Neptune Rake is your answer! Hire or buy, please visit www. neptunerake.com and see it working on YouTube. Alternatively call Calum Gordon. Tel: 07740 844651, www.neptunerake.com
4. As well as quality landscaping projects, GM Land Solutions undertake tree surgery work and have a range of substantial equipment to carry out reactive work and larger jobs quickly and efficiently. Please see website for full range of services, www.gmlandsolutions.co.uk
5. Chartered Horticulturist Tom Angel offers garden design, planting plans, garden health reports and soil tests, as well as a winter fruit tree pruning service. Speyside-based but will travel, and has worked all over Scotland, the U.K. and France.
Tel: 01479 810077, www.angelhort.com