Decorating for Christmas
1. Decide whether to harmonise or contrast and then try and keep to two colours.
2. Once you’ve chosen your theme, stay true to it.
3. Remember that sometimes less is more.
4. Make as many decorations as you can yourself from natural finds. Doing this can help fill large spaces inexpensively. Twigs painted or sprayed white with a dusting of glitter can look stunning.
5. Think about your audience. If you’ve got guests coming to stay, especially little ones, get them involved.