Slough Express

Electrical fault sends out crews

-

SLOUGH: Firefighte­rs were called to a house fire at a property in Slough on Monday evening after an electrical fault sparked a blaze.

Two crews from Slough Fire Station and one from Langley were called to the fire at 7.08pm and were on the scene for more than two hours.

Upon arrival, crews confirmed a fire in the ground floor fuse box of the property in The Frithe.

A spokespers­on for the station said that ‘significan­t damage’ had been caused to the property, although the fire was contained within the ground floor of the house.

No casualties were reported in the incident.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom