South Wales Echo
Bus on fire in city centre
A bus burst into flames in Cardiff city centre last night, causing traffic chaos.
Emergency services were called to Castle Street where the vehicle had caught fire, outside the Angel Hotel.
Fire crews were at the scene until after dark using a hose reel, foam jet and breathing apparatus.
The fire was caught on camera by film student Chris Lloyd as well as many others on social media.
A fire service spokeswoman said everyone on the bus was safely led off and no one was injured.
A spokesman for the police suggested the fire may have been caused by an electrical fault.
The westbound carriageway of Castle Street was closed while the emergency services dealt with the bus wreckage.