Star Courier (Surrey & Hants) - - FRONT PAGE -

You of­ten don’t re­quire plan­ning per­mis­sion to put up a con­ser­va­tory – adding one to a house is usu­ally con­sid­ered per­mit­ted de­vel­op­ment ( PD), pro­vid­ing you com­ply with the PD rules and reg­u­la­tions. See tiny. cc/ plan­ning­con­ser­va­tory to find out.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.