Keep cool & don’t sign

Sunday Mail (UK) - - The Judge -

I took out a two-year con­tract for a water cooler but the firm have gone bust and I am left with the equip­ment and no re­fills. An­other com­pany claim to be tak­ing over my agree­ment but I would rather can­cel. Can I do this? Yes as the first busi­ness are in breach of con­tract. You should set out your can­cel­la­tion in writ­ing as per the terms and con­di­tions and ask that the equip­ment is up­lifted. You don’t have to sign up with the new firm.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.