Toy firm are out of tune

Sunday Mail (UK) - - The Judge -

I or­dered a wooden toy pi­ano on­line for my son. But when it ar­rived, the wood was split at one side and it was out of tune. When I called the firm, they in­sisted I could only have a re­fund if I paid to re­turn it. It will cost a for­tune in postage as it is heavy. What can I do? Set out your com­plaint in writ­ing, de­mand­ing a full re­fund in­clud­ing postage. You are en­ti­tled to this by law as the in­stru­ment is faulty. In­sist that the firm col­lect it from you at their ex­pense. You would only be li­able for postage if you sim­ply changed your mind. ed­from sep­a­rat I s ago. 18 month and my wife chil­dren have a s.Ihave We don’t fi­nance out mar­ried sorted to get . we’ve and­want di­vorce a part­ner agreeto new ? ex won’t for­ward butmy way thebest di­vorce What’s DIY can ied or sim­plif ifyou The op­tion rsix ure isan an­othe proced time for year’s one bide your re­quire s s. This wife’s your month tion with withou t. sep­ara t ortwo con­sen is£123. The cost

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.