Craigie Past and Present
1. The frontage of the Caird Hall in Dundee is iconic. How many pillars feature in the colonade – 10, 12 or 14?
2. In which year was the Abbey Theatre in Arbroath opened?
3. And in what year was the 100-seater Little Theatre in Dundee opened to the public?
4. 10 years after the opening of the second Tay Rail Bridge, a famous nine-span town rail viaduct was hanselled on the Dundee to Edinburgh line in Fife. Do you know where?
5. Two Scottish Cup second round ties were played at Dens Park and Tannadice on the same day and attracted 42,000 fans and produced 13 goals. Can you name the year and the teams involved?
Reader Harry Greig, from Coupar Angus, took this photograph of a beautiful sunset looking from Coupar Angus towards Blairgowrie.