The Courier & Advertiser (Perth and Perthshire Edition)
Craigie Past and Present
1. Which member of Dundee FC’s League Cup winning team of 1951 later became The Courier’s leading football writer?
2. In 1947 which internationally famous Scottish stage and film celebrity died tragically in a fall from the hotel he owned in St Andrews?
3. The Royal Highland Show was staged in Dundee for the one and only time at which site in the city in 1949?
4. How many official districts are listed as authorities in the Kingdom of Fife – four, five or six?
5. The Firth of Tay flows for 25 miles between which two geographical points?