Craigie Past and Present
1. Which American city is twinned with Dundee?
2. Methil-born artist Jack Vettriano came to fame in 1992 with a painting which in time was listed as Britain’s third favourite art work...name it?
3. In the first-ever World Men’s Curling Championships in 1959, which two ice rinks in Courier Country co-hosted the event?
4. Until the seventies, which Dundee street had the longest title with 23 letters to its credit?
5. Early in the 20th Century Lavinia Malcolm made history by taking office as the firstever Lady Provost of a Scottish town in Courier Country...where?
Eric Niven took this lovely picture: “I just got a glimpse of these fallow deer in the woods near Loch of the Lowes,” he says.