Craigie Past and Present
1. Before taking up residence in Central Park, Cowdenbeath FC played their games at which ground in the town?
2. Can you name the four statues in Dundee’s Albert Square?
3. In which year was the Byre Theatre in St. Andrews originally founded – 1927, 1930 or 1933?
4. In 1992, Perthshire laid claim to erecting the world’s first ever plastic footbridge. Where is it?
5. In the pre-war era, “The Blue Mountains” was a pet name for which district in the city of Dundee?
The cover of the Victoria Theatre leaflet – see story on the right.