The Daily Telegraph - The Telegraph Magazine
A VISION OF YOUTH
1. Lift & Repair Eye Contour Smoothing Care, £52, Institut Esthederm (calissa.com).
Developed with cellular water, this gentle formula smooths, brightens and hydrates without suffocating delicate under-eye skin.
2. Eye Architecture Cream, £45, Elequra (elequra. com).
This British-born plant-based concentrate uses the brand’s Rift Valley Algae Complex and tamarind-seed extract to reduce fine lines and dark circles in 28 days.
3. Hydraessentiel Moisturizing Reviving Eye Mask, £28, Clarins (clarins. co.uk).
Perfect for covering up the signs of jet lag or a hangover, this express mask refreshes in 10 minutes, or can be left on all night for an enhanced effect.
4. Instant Fix Eye Lift Gel, £48, Dr Sebagh (drsebagh.com).
A game changer, this gives an instant result on saggy eyelids and can be alternated with Sebagh’s sister product, the De-puff Eye Treatment (£52), to address all your eye concerns.
5. Lifting Eye Gel, £110, Vetia Floris (pureswiss boutique.com).
This extra-light gel, rich in hyaluronic acid, revives tired eyes and tightens skin.