The Daily Telegraph

Feeding Piglet


SIR – We have a china pig with a slot for loose change (Letters, February 4). It’s called Piglet as it stands only about six inches tall. Putting coins in the slot is known as feeding Piglet, hence small coins are called pig food.

James Wallis

Petersfiel­d, Hampshure

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom